Posted By RJ Gould on June 3, 2010
Here are some good books to read to your younger siblings or younger children.
- The Miller Family Series. This is a very good series about a family with 6 children. They deal with issues like: Sibling rivalry, obedience, lying, stealing, right choices, and more! There are 5 books in the series.
- Teach Them To Your Children. This is a short story collection that is very good! They have such charming illustrations and the most wonderful stories!
- The Moody Family Series. This is a series about a family with 6 children who homeschool! It is a wonderful series.
- Little Jewel Books. These are cute little books that are for children 0-6 and are quite cute and, best of all, teach little ones about God.
- Tiger And Tom and Other Stories for Boys. These are very good stories; there are about 20 in the book. They deal with: Obedience, lying, stealing, peers, peer pressure, and more!
- The Kingâ€™s daughter and Other Stories for Girls. These are very good, as well! I think that all children should have both this book and Tiger and Tom on their shelves.
- The Laura Ingalls Wilder Series- This series will captivate everyoneâ€¦even young children! It is about pioneers!
- The Caroline Quiner Years- This series is about Lauraâ€™s Ma! Again, this is about pioneers and just as heartwarming and captivating as Laura Ingalls Wilder.